霍顿楼是我们男生的宿舍, houses the School’s Health and Wellness Center, 厨房及餐饮设施, 日光艺术廊, 还有会议室. 以学校第二任校长的名字命名, 路易丝·菲利普斯·霍顿, this thirty-five-room Georgian Mansion was built in 1914 by politician Lathrop Brown for his estate called “Land of Clover.” The main house of the estate was designed by his brother, 著名建筑师阿奇博尔德·布朗, who modeled it after Westover Plantation in Virginia. In 1938, 房产是斯蒂芬·拉罗萨买的, who brought in materials and artisans from Italy to finish the interior spaces never completed by the Browns. The house was a summer and weekend retreat for Mr. LaRosa’s extended family until sold to 十大电子游戏俱乐部学校 for occupancy in the fall of 1954.
The Harvey Dann Administration building is the main academic and administrative building on campus, 是校长办公室的所在地, 教务长, 以及招生办公室. This building has nine 教室 teaching upper and middle school students, 一个fully-renovated, 最先进的STEM实验室, 美术工作室, photography studio with a full-service dark room, 图书馆及媒体中心, and brand new digital design lab with high-end technology and industry-standard design software.
Built as a gymnasium in 1963 under the leadership of Headmistress Laura Louise Wood and named after the school’s third headmistress Mary Louise Bancroft Phinney. 这栋楼里有体育馆，Wm. 特纳鞋匠剧院, 教室, 健身室, 舞蹈工作室, 音乐教室, 学校商店, 高级小吃店和学生公共场所.
Built in the 1980’s as a classroom building to serve primarily math and science instruction. This building was made possible by a generous gift from A. Brewster Lawrence, Past Trustee, for whom it is named.
Business and Development Office Suites/Classrooms – Called “The Cottage” for the original estate and used by the Brown’s chauffeur and secretary. Later, it was the residence of the estate manager and his wife. In 1969, 以劳拉·路易斯·伍德的名字命名, the School’s fourth headmistress upon her retirement, and used as a middle school boys dormitory and faculty dwelling for many year. In 2013, the building was renovated and named 埃里克森大厅 in honor of Clifford K. 埃里克森, the school’s first Headmaster who served Knox from 1971-1999. It now provides two 教室 and houses the business and development offices.
原来是莱思罗普·布朗庄园的, the unique circular barn in the shape of a horseshoe with connected housing and a covered exercise ring was renovated and named after alumna and teacher/administrator from 1973-2007, 菲比T. 菲利普斯，1995年. Phebe did a great deal of renovation to the stables in honor of her mother, Charlotte Phillips Kerr.
Dormitory for Upper Class Girls – Built as a faculty dormitory in 1966 under the leadership of Headmistress Miss Laura Wood and dedicated to the School’s longtime bursar Edith Knipe, who was instrumental in promoting the decision to purchase property on Long Island and move Knox from Cooperstown to Saint James in 1954. It was modified to become a single family residence for the school’s first Headmaster, Clifford K. 埃里克森，1971年. 1980年麦肯齐住宅建成时, Knipe was converted into a dormitory for thirteen senior girls and one houseparent. In 2011 under the leadership of Headmaster George K. 埃里森, the building was expanded and renovated into an 8,000 square foot state of the art accommodation for twenty-six girls that also included three two-bedroom faculty apartments.
Boys Dormitory – Building completed in the fall of 1986 under the leadership of Headmaster Clifford K. 埃里克森. Designed to house junior and senior boys and called the New Dorm. In 1995, 它被命名为三浦大厅，以纪念三浦重代, 1915届毕业生, on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of her graduation from Knox, 来纪念她的女儿富代·普劳特, 学校的受托人, 和岩冈富子, mother of Knox alumni Kenichi Iwaoka ’91 and Sachiko Iwaoka ’93.
Boys Dormitory – Originally a hen house when the School’s property was a working farm, this wing of the building was transformed into a dormitory in 1954. 它最初被称为高级住宅, but renamed Upper Dorm after boys were introduced to the school in 1973. In 2011, the dormitory was named Manfuso大厅 after Alan Manfuso ‘83, a beloved alumnus lost soon after his graduation in an automobile accident.
School garages, Ceramics Studio and dormitory. In 2013, named after Laura Louise Wood, the School’s fourth headmistress.
1984年至2011年建造的教师宿舍, the three bedroom home was named Zingale House after longstanding faculty member E. 詹妮丝·辛格尔，83岁, who lived there with her family from 1986-1994 and the one bedroom loft apartment named Lunder Cottage after Christopher E. Lunder ‘85 a noted alumnus lost in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
Head of School’s Residence – Built in 1980 under the leadership of Clifford K. 埃里克森 in honor of Trustee Ian MacKenzie as a residence for the School’s Headmaster.
The 石溪港 rolls up to the shoreline in the backyard of 历史悠久的霍顿大厅. Not only does this well-sheltered waterway provide the ideal location for a world-class crew team, but it is also the picturesque backdrop for School functions such as Knox’s annual commencement activities.