十大电子游戏俱乐部学校 in Saint James is a nonsectarian, independent college preparatory boarding and day school for grades six through twelve with a post graduate year. Knox provides students with a strong and supportive academic program, a familial environment, 小班授课, and enriching arts and athletic programs.
十大电子游戏俱乐部学校, a private International Boarding and Day school in Saint James, 纽约, is looking to hire a Lead Nurse to oversee the health and wellness of its boarding and day students and to supervise other P/T Nursing 工作人员.
The qualified candidate must be a 纽约 State Licensed Registered Nurse with a BS in Nursing. Previous private boarding school experience is not required; however, knowledge of immunizations and management of allergies, 哮喘, 癫痫发作, and concussions is a plus.
This is a full-time position from the middle of August until the middle of June with part-time hours during the summer. The daily hours for this position are from 7:00 a.m. 到下午3点.m., Monday through Friday and three to five hours per week over the summer. Most work over the summer can be done from home. This person must be available for three registration evenings during the summer as well. 作为护士长, the successful candidate will have the ability to supervise three to five other nurses, manage the on-call schedule, oversee an online medical database system, submit student medical billing to the business office, order medical supplies, maintain the School’s AEDs, drive students to and from the doctor’s office and communicate with families regarding student health concerns. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a familial environment and have excellent communication skills. This candidate is a team player and will enjoy working with a group of educators to ensure the optimal health of the school’s students.
The candidate will report directly to the Head of School. He/She will be available on-call on rotating weekends and an occasional overnight. The salary is $60,000 plus additional compensation for on-call and overnight work. Please email your resume and three references to email@example.com
- Review all nursing notes from the previous evening and receive a report from the on-call nurse.
- Prepare and administer medication for morning medication and afternoon medication
- Prepare medication that will be given after 7:00 pm by Administrator on Duty (AOD)
- Assess and treat any students that stop into the office
- If students require overnight care, prepare the room and contact the on-call nurse
- Make medical appointments for students
- Email parents of boarding students if the student has a medical appointment so that parents are made aware
- Update parents after medical appointments
- If prescriptions are required, forward the insurance information to Spage’s Pharmacy and have the nurse pick up the medication
- Prepare hard-copy medication orders and schedule for administration for nurses
- Submit payroll for nurses
- Be available after hours to assist with emergencies (you may receive calls from AODs and on-call nurses)
- Prepare weekend medication for AOD
- Check medication counts and obtain refills orders from doctor and pick up medication from Spage’s (if day student calls parents for refill)
- Every other week finalize payroll hours for nurses
- Every third week attend the Circle of Care meeting
- Scan EOBs into charts making sure that no balance is due
- If insurance payments are incorrect, call the insurance company to correct the bill
- Check AEDs and medication safes (restock of necessary)
- 时间表 nurses for the following month; if any shifts cannot be covered, they become the Lead Nurse’s responsibility
Yearly or when needed
- Check RN licenses, BLS certifications, concussion training certifications
- Submit immunization report to NYS
- Request payment to be processed for Medical Director
- Review all students’ Magnus health charts, approve or request more information for all requirements to clear students for arrival on campus
- Prepare immunization list if immunes are needed when the student arrives or if immunizations are due during the year
- 时间表 flu clinic with medical Director and prepare flu consent forms
- Maintain Epipen orders